All full-time, benefit eligible employees may participate in:
- Health Plans – THINK Together offers four choices of medical insurance plans, two distinct dental plans, and a vision plan.
- Basic Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program – employer provided
- THINK Together’s Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Retirement Savings (403b)
THINK Together currently observes the following holiday schedule:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving day, and the day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Up to five additional paid holidays between Christmas and New Year’s
Vacation and Sick Benefits
Years of Service: Vacation Time*
1-5 Years: 2 weeks
Over 5 Years: 3 weeks
*Vacation is earned on an accrual basis. Sick time is earned at the rate of six days per year.
**Please note, for School Age Care opportunities the benefits vary slightly. Please contact our Human Resource office with any questions.