- Pledging is a way to spread out your donation over multiple years as needed. Our staff will work with you to create a pledge program that fits your needs.
- Cash is the easiest way to give. We accept cash, corporate and personal checks of any amount.Donate now. (link to Donate page)
- Securities provide a way for you to gift stock and bonds with potential tax benefits.
- Property donations may offer tax advantages given your situation. Private residents, rental property, and commercial property donations are welcome.
- In-kind donations of new equipment, supplies and books also benefit our programs. Our staff can help you identify our areas of need.
- Estate giving and other planned giving options are welcome, and will help THINK Together build an endowment to fund student scholarships and to provide enrichment programs to students.
Anne K. Turner, DPA, Executive Director, Los Angeles
Erin Hunt Brinker, Executive Director, Inland Empire
Nadia Flores, Executive Director, Orange County
Lawrence Gustafson, Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations
714-543-3807, ext 8151